Website Petra Church
Technical Associate – Live Production
Assist the Technical Department in providing excellence in Audio, Video, Lighting, Set Design, and Web Streaming of Petra Church Services and Events.
1. Support the Technical Manager (TM) to create a ministry that glorifies God. Maintain an overall sound mix, audio levels and lighting atmosphere in alignment with Petra Church Leadership goals.
2. Provide logistical oversight to the Audio, Video, and Lighting teams for Petra Church Services, Weddings, Funerals, and Special Events.
3. Assist the TM in scheduling and training team members that serve in the technical department.
4. Assist the TM in oversight of technical operations and serve as a Team Leader for Sunday morning services.
5. Provide effective lighting and stage designs.
6. Maintain all the technical equipment used throughout the campus to include portable systems.
7. Make equipment recommendations and assist the TM in preparing an annual budget.
8. Maintain Operations manuals for systems and equipment.
9. “On Call” in the evenings and weekends for technical support.
10. Keep all work areas clean and safe.
11. Be available for a weekly meeting with the TM.
12. Assist Ministries with the use of portable systems
13. Assist DOVE Global Leadership Training School with technical needs.
14. Provide Tech Support for various Audio/Video projects.
15. Attend any training sessions or workshops provided to enhance your skillset.
16. Other duties as assigned.
1. Committed to Jesus Christ and to fellow believers in the church and community
2. Member of Petra Church who embraces and supports its vision, teaching and leadership
3. Demonstrates biblical moral and character qualities
4. A disciple of Jesus Christ, committed to living and walking in obedience to Him and His Word. Demonstrate Biblical and moral character qualities.
5. Minimum of 3 years’ experience involving audio and lighting systems. Experience with video systems and equipment maintenance is a plus.
6. Teachable, flexible, and a team player.
7. A positive attitude, assertive and able to instruct others well.
8. Good communications skills between direct reports and volunteers.
9. Flexible hours; ability to work evenings and weekends
To apply for this job please visit petra.church.