Website new hope of clarkston
About New Hope of Clarkston
New Hope of Clarkston is a non-denominational, full gospel, evangelical Church. Originally founded as New Hope Bible Church back in 1946, it is New Hope’s purpose to point people to developing a genuine, holy relationship with the one living God. At New Hope, we base everything on the word of God and invite and include the Holy Spirit in all activities to minister grace, hope, mercy, and love. For additional info, please visit http://www.newhopeofclarkston.com.
New Hope of Clarkston is seeking a Senior Pastor who will work in facilitating the overall vision and mission of the church. The successful candidate will ensure that the operational elements of the church are efficiently and effectively managed and that the staff and ministry partners are experiencing a sense of community, with each maximizing the use of their God-given talents and gifts to advance the Kingdom of God, foster the growth of a healthy local church and encourage individuals in their own walks with God. The position may start as part time but the intent is for it to become full time.
· Oversee spiritual life, regular services, and administration of the ordinances of New Hope.
· Serve as the chairman of the Board of Elders and either directly or through delegation, teach, counsel, lead, guide, govern, feed, shepherd and oversee the flock at New Hope.
· Handle the majority of the pastoral care responsibilities within the church. This includes but is not limited to personal individual counseling, hospital visitations, and premarital counseling.
· As head of the Church Counsel, coordinate with leaders in the church to oversee and facilitate church functions. This includes but is not limited to youth & children’s ministries, men’s & women’s ministries, bible studies & small groups, and outreaches.
· Oversee all the operational responsibilities of New Hope including serving as the Chairman of the Board of Elders, working with the Leadership Team, the Treasurer and Secretary and also ensure that proper bookkeeping, grounds maintenance and housekeeping are maintained.
· A spiritually mature Christian
· Demonstration of Godly leadership in his own family and community.
· Willingness to affirm and endorse New Hope’s Doctrinal Statement. *
· Agree to uphold and abide by New Hopes Articles of Incorporation Constitution and By-Laws. *
· Experience in public administration, including excellence in communication and organization.
· Passion for ministry, ensuring the growth & development of others into fully devoted and equipped disciples of Christ.
· An ordained or licensed minister.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to encourage and support those in need.
· Able to teach biblically sound and spiritually empowering messages.
· Able to lead groups of diverse people, work with difficult personalities and mediate conflicts.
· Able to be flexible and potentially work extended hours depending on the needs of the church.
How to Apply
For consideration, candidates should send the following to: email@example.com
1. Letter of intent, including salary expectations and resume.
2. Personal statement of doctrine.
3. Letters of reference.
4. Copy of license to minister or ordination certificate.
5. Link to or copy of recent audio or video sample of preaching or teaching.
* Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws and Articles of Faith are available on request.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org