Website Harvest 365
Harvest 365: Youth Pastor Job Description
Title: Youth Pastor (Part-time)
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Works with: Pastoral Staff, Children’s Coordinator, Worship Leader, Church Council, other ministry leaders as needed.
Compensation: Housing provided. Monthly part-time salary to be negotiated. Will need to work part time outside the church.
1. Display a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ in lifestyle, reading the Bible, Prayer, and Worship
2. Demonstrate Gifts and calling to youth ministry, love young people, and have a passion for evangelism and outreach.
3. Able to provide guidance to other church leadership in areas concerning youth ministry.
1. Further develop and implement our youth ministry plan and vision, in connection with the Church vision and purpose statements.
2. Plan, organize, and lead youth meetings, outreaches, and events.
3. Teach and empower youth to follow Jesus, and show them how to teach and empower others to follow Jesus.
4. Communicate weekly with youth, parents, and the lead pastor.
Harvest 365 Purpose
Sharing God, Loving People, and Growing Family
Harvest 365 Vision
To Empower individuals to grow in relationship with God
To Promote healthy relationships among family and friends
To Prepare individuals to share God with Others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com