Website Harvest 365
Harvest 365: Youth Pastor Job Description
Title: Youth Pastor (Part-time)
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Works with: Pastoral Staff, Children’s Coordinator, Worship Leader, Church Council, other ministry leaders as needed.
Compensation: Housing and cell phone provided. Monthly stipend to be negotiated. Will need to work part time outside the church.
- Display a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ in lifestyle, reading the Bible, Prayer, and Worship
- Demonstrate Gifts and calling to youth ministry, love young people, and have a passion for evangelism and outreach.
- Strong relational and communication skills with youth, parents, and other leaders.
- A self-motivated leader, able to communicate vision for ministry.
- Able to provide guidance to other church leadership in areas concerning youth ministry.
- Must be teachable, submit to a background check, provide references, and have or pursue a pastoral license.
- Further develop and implement our youth ministry plan and vision, in connection with the Church vision and purpose statements.
- Plan, organize, and lead youth meetings, outreaches, and events.
- Teach and empower youth to follow Jesus, and show them how to teach and empower others to follow Jesus.
- Communicate weekly with youth, parents, and the lead pastor.
- Assist other church leaders and ministries at the direction of the lead pastor as time and skills allow.
- Develop positive and healthy relationships in the church, and in the community.
Harvest 365 is looking for a Youth Pastor
Harvest 365 is a Foursquare Gospel Church in Vinton Iowa. Vinton is a Midwest town with a population of 5000. We are located midway between the city of Cedar Rapids, and the city of Waterloo.
Harvest is a small church, with an average attendance of 40-50. We currently have 6 middle and high school age students, with several more moving up from our children’s ministry at the end of the school year. This is an opportunity to develop a youth ministry from the ground up!
Our lead pastor and his family have been here 3 years, and they have brought with them a vision for holistic family ministry, with emphasis on reaching the younger generations.
Harvest 365 Purpose
Sharing God, Loving People, and Growing Family
Harvest 365 Vision
To Empower individuals to grow in relationship with God
To Promote healthy relationships among family and friends
To Prepare individuals to share God with Others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com