Website Christ Community Fellowship
We are in search of a youth minister who:
· Has a passion for serving the Lord and a vibrant relationship with Christ
· Takes the studying and teaching of scripture serious
· Feels a calling to reach young people in this generation
· Is a team player who would maintain a working relationship with other leaders in the church
· Maintain regular youth meetings (at least twice/month) with a mixture of activity and learning. We want the meetings to be both relational, exciting but also encouraging students to grow in Christ or come to Christ.
· Developing and planning regular outings on a bit of a larger scale. These could include: Mission outreaches, overnight lock-ins, local volunteering to charity, service projects, camping, 30-hour famine event, etc. These would be approximately 1/quarter.
· Willingness to be intentional about forming relationship with teenagers and their parents. This would include time and activity spent with students 1 on 1 (in appropriate settings), meals with their family, etc.
· Regular times meeting with the pastor or one of the leaders of the church for personal growth and to share ideas for the youth ministry.
Possible housing available.
There is a small youth budget to begin.
Income and enlarged ministry budget as the church grows.
For information e-mail Pastor Eugene Seibert
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org